I tried putting this video up on Google Video, but it got so compressed that it was impossible to see what was going on. This means that the front page currently is about 3-5MB heavy.. Sorry..
As I've stated a couple of times before, I'm not an expert programmer, and I'm quite lazy. Because of that, my demos are never production ready (stability, speed, etc). This demo is FAR from production ready. It is a proof of concept.
I use mootools' Fx.Scroll class to get the smooth scrolling.
Current issues with the OLE object:
- I get OLE Automation Error when I try to resize the control (works with the debugger on)
- Passing browser.navigate( url ), where browser is the browser object variable, is slow when not running on localhost (I only tried on one external server)
To run the demo yourself (only tested in Windows XP):
- Download the Demo-db zip file
- Extract the db onto your hard-drive, and copy it to where you want to run it from
- Alter the postopen (in the member form) url to fit with the location you put the db. Make sure the HTTP-task is running
- Open the member form in the Client
Let me know if it doesn't work..