From what I can remember:
* Methods are now sorted alfabetically
* If the returned class/the class of the (inherited or local) method is
from the JSF 1.0 or Java 6 API, I've added a direct link
into Sun's APIs. Google search link always added.
* Declared Methods, Methods, Declared Fields and Fields are organized in
their own section.
* Each section has the number of contained items next to the title
* Private methods/fields have been removed from the report
(Google idea robbed and deployed from Nathan T. Freeman google)
The best thing? I only needed an evening to make the changes. That's RAD!
>> Download from OpenNTF
No login is required for download. If you don't like version 2 (let me know why), version 1 is also available.
As with the previous version, all code is contained in the custom control. This is sometimes a headache to work with (for me), but it makes it extremely easy to implement the control.
Let me know if there are any bugs.
Share and enjoy!