I decided to update the search interface demo a little bit.
* Cleaned up/improved some of the code
* Made the ViewEntry search sortable in both directions
* Improved the ViewEntry search code, so that it should be a little quicker
* Added a load time indicator (measures the time it takes to search/sort)
* When you click to sort a column, the pager automatically goes to the first page
* Changed resorting to execute partially (partial refresh)
* Added error handling (shows up as a "validation error" box)
The app has >40k documents, so you should be able to get an impression of the performance on bigger datasets. Remember to create FT Index in the app, or it won't work. It might take some time due to the number of documents.
>> Download demoapp