A couple of years ago I blogged about bugs in Array.splice, String.match with global modifier, and String.replace with function as parameter.
I did a little test on the current beta of 8.5.3. Guess what. Two years later, the bugs still haven't been fixed.
I made a small API tester utility that you can set up tests for the API/expected result. In the demoapp, there are tests for the bugs that I'm aware of. I also added a couple of tests for inconsistencies in the @-functions api.
>> Download API Tester
This is beta software from IBM and does not represent a commitment, promise or legal obligation by IBM to deliver, in a future release of Notes/Domino or Lotus Notes Traveler, any material, code or functionality described/shown in this presentation.